A reparative balm that protects the whole family from everyday external aggressions: suitable for babies, children and adults.
The skin is exposed to numerous aggressions all year round: tightness, dryness, superficial irritations, redness, roughness, chapping and slight cracks.
Developed for the whole family, Cicalisse Balm is a comforting multi-function product that effectively repairs and protects damaged areas of the skin. It immediately soothes sensations of discomfort on the face, body and lips. It is also ideal for relieving redness and irritation in the baby's diaper area.
Its active, fragrance-free formula has been tested on sensitive skin and restores well-being to damaged skin:
- Highly concentrated acexamic acid: works as a skin protector which regenerates damaged skin effectively and accelerates skin repair.
- Plum and shea butters and beeswax: nourishing and softening properties.
- Vegetable glycerin: intense and long-lasting hydration.
- Vegetable squalane: it has a composition very close to that of human sebum, which gives it a great affinity with the skin. It forms a protective film over it and restores the barrier function to limit water loss and keep it hydrated.
The balm has a melting, creamy and light texture which is non sticky, penetrates easily while leaving an insulating film over the skin to protect it from external aggressions. Does not leave white marks.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply the balm once to three times a day to dry and damaged areas of the face, body and lips:
- In a thin layer, gently massaging small irritations and dryness of the face and body, feet roughness, hands (cuticles) and elbows, chapped lips and superficial irritations around the corners of the mouth until penetrated.
- In a thick layer, like an occlusive bandage, over light cracks in the hands and feet, as well as on superficial irritations and redness in the baby’s diaper area.