Cicalisse Balm

Skin protection and repair

Size
  • A reparative balm that protects the whole family from everyday external aggressions: suitable for babies, children and adults.

    The skin is exposed to numerous aggressions all year round: tightness, dryness, superficial irritations, redness, roughness, chapping and slight cracks.

    Developed for the whole family, Cicalisse Balm is a comforting multi-function product that effectively repairs and protects damaged areas of the skin. It immediately soothes sensations of discomfort on the face, body and lips. It is also ideal for relieving redness and irritation in the baby's diaper area.

    Its active, fragrance-free formula has been tested on sensitive skin and restores well-being to damaged skin:

    • Highly concentrated acexamic acid: works as a skin protector which regenerates damaged skin effectively and accelerates skin repair.
    • Plum and shea butters and beeswax: nourishing and softening properties.
    • Vegetable glycerin: intense and long-lasting hydration.
    • Vegetable squalane: it has a composition very close to that of human sebum, which gives it a great affinity with the skin. It forms a protective film over it and restores the barrier function to limit water loss and keep it hydrated.

    TEXTURE

    The balm has a melting, creamy and light texture which is non sticky, penetrates easily while leaving an insulating film over the skin to protect it from external aggressions. Does not leave white marks.

    HOW TO APPLY

    Apply the balm once to three times a day to dry and damaged areas of the face, body and lips:

    • In a thin layer, gently massaging small irritations and dryness of the face and body, feet roughness, hands (cuticles) and elbows, chapped lips and superficial irritations around the corners of the mouth until penetrated.
    • In a thick layer, like an occlusive bandage, over light cracks in the hands and feet, as well as on superficial irritations and redness in the baby’s diaper area.
  • Acexamic acid, vegetable squalane, plum and shea butters, beeswax, vegetable glycerine. Fragrance-free. Tested under dermatological and pediatric control. 

  • 274I01 - INGREDIENTS :

    AQUA (WATER). OLUS OIL (VEGETABLE OIL). COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE. C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES. ACETAMIDOCAPROIC ACID. GLYCERIN. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. ISOSTEARYL ISOSTEARATE. GLYCERYL STEARATE. PEG-100 STEARATE. SQUALANE. HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL. STEARYL HEPTANOATE. PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL. BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER. CERA ALBA (BEESWAX). TOCOPHERYL ACETATE. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. HYDROGENATED PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL. SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE. STEARYL CAPRYLATE. SODIUM POLYACRYLATE. SODIUM BENZOATE. TOCOPHEROL. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. 

    90% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 10% represents acexamic acid (high concentration) and texturing agents/preservatives.

    The lists of ingredients used in the composition of Embryolisse brand products are regularly updated. Before using an Embryolisse brand product, please read the list of ingredients on its packaging to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.

  • Consumers’ opinion1
    › Accelerates skin repair 95%1
    › Protects from external aggressions 100%1
    › Repairs irritated, attacked areas 100%1
    › Prevents redness and irritation on the baby’s diaper area 95%2
    The efficiency test2
    › Damaged appearance of the skin -28%3
    › Skin dryness -69%3
    1 Self-assessment on 21 women after 21 days of use
    2 Self-assessment after application on 22 infants for 21 days
    3 Clinical ratings on 21 women after 21 days of use